Friday, April 13, 2012

What Martin may have heard

Zimmerman spent about half of his time outside his truck during his 911 call. He said, "Sh*t he's running" and left his truck.  We can assume that Martin would have been unable to hear what was said inside the truck, but he may have been in earshot for some of Zimmerman's conversation...maybe even the f-bomb.  Below is a transcript of what Martin could have heard.[1]  
  • Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.
  • The back entrance…f*cking [unintelligible]
  • Yeah
  • Ok
  • George…He ran.
  • Zimmerman
  • [redacted phone number]
  • If they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the club house, and uh, straight past the club house and make a left, and then they go past the mailboxes, that’s my truck…
  • I don’t know it’s a cut through so I don’t know the address.
  • Yeah, I…
  • It’s a home it’s 1950, oh crap I don’t want to give it all out, I don’t know where this kid is.
  • Yeah that’s fine.
  • Actually could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at?
  • Should I give you my number or you got it?
  • Yeah you got it.
  • Thanks.
Also if you look at a map of the crime scene, you might question somethings.
Source: Wagist
We don't know where Trayvon went after Zimmerman lost sight of him.  However anyway you look at the map, Zimmerman spent a lot of time walking towards Martin.  If Martin ran across the "T" to the adjacent street, Zimmerman walked there and finished his 911 call there.  If Martin ran down the leg of the "T" towards his father's girlfriend's town house, Zimmerman would have walked towards him initially before walking away to the street.  When Zimmerman returned to the truck, he would have walked towards Martin again.   

Also lets not forget that Zimmerman seemed to take a detour down the sidewalk, instead of going directly back to his truck. The would have meant that unknowingly, Zimmerman was walking towards Martin, who according to his girlfriend still thought he was being followed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment